One DAY Workshop in Sacramento, California
SUNDAY JUNE 23, 2013
The essence of every healthy relationship is clear communication, but we often witness how insensitivity and reactivity can ruin connections.
Poor communication skills affect performance both at work and at home. It can also affect self-confidence and physical health. Interestingly enough such communication skills that can serve our best interests in many relational settings are often not taught to us. Families and schools try their best but most they teach is order and discipline.
Effective Communication is a 4 week workshop that promotes empathic listening, reduces tension, and changes frustrating interactions into empowering connections. In this workshop you will:
- Get to know your inner-child at play and realize how self-destructive negative beliefs have changed your internal dialogue.
- Express yourself clearly & effectively by setting healthy boundaries.
- Increase self-worth and self-esteem through proactive interactions.
- Improve and appreciate your relationship with self and others.
- Leave behind hopeless, helpless, anxious and depressed feelings.
- Find balance and reach joy.
Unitarian Universalist Society of Sacramento
2425 Sierra Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95625
Investment $35.00 per person